You may register for the 2018 Salmonid Restoration Conference via the following methods:
- Register online using the registration form on this page and make a secure payment with PayPal
- Fill out the registration form and fax it with your payment information to (707) 923-3135
- Mail your registration form and payment to the SRF office: 425 Snug Alley, Unit D, Eureka, CA 95501. Make checks payable to SRF.
- E-mail your registration form and payment information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Advanced Registration closes on March 3, 2018
The Conference Agenda and Registration Form is available as a PDF. If you wish to register by e-mail, mail, or fax, this is the form that you will use.
A Note on Registration For Our Valued Our Co-Sponsors
Thank you for supporting the upcoming Salmonid Restoration Conference. Your co-sponsorship entitles your company or agency to at least one conference registration pass and one banquet ticket.
To register using a co-sponsor pass, print out the registration form and fill out the requested information.
- On the Member or Non-Member Conference Fee line, please write in "Sponsor."
- If you would like a sponsor banquet ticket, write "Sponsor" on the Banquet Fee line.
- If you will be attending any workshops or field tours, please note that the fees for those events are not covered under a co-sponsorship. Payment for workshops and field tours should be included with your registration information.
Information about the benefits of co-sponsoring the Annual Salmonid Restoration Conference can be found here. If you have questions regarding how many registration passes and banquet tickets you have available or if you are interested in becoming a co-sponsor, please contact email@example.com